LAUFFER is one of the leading mid-sized manufacturers of hydraulic presses and systems for the metal and powder metal industry as well as for the plastics, electronics and lightweight construction industry. Our products are used worldwide. We know that our success depends on the satisfaction of our customers and on the motivation, satisfaction and willingness to perform of our employees. Do you want to make a difference in your professional life?
Are you ready for a new challenge and for work in a team?
Then send us your job application. To strengthen our team at our company site in Horb am Neckar, Germany we are looking for you as a
· New and further development of control software and man-machine interface
· Commissioning of hydraulic press systems internally and at customers worldwide
· Training and supporting customers (by telephone, remote maintenance and on-site)
· Preparation of specifications and documentations
· Engineering degree or experienced technician (m/f/d)
· Several years of professional experience in mechanical and plant engineering
· Process knowledge in laminating technology is an advantage
· Experience in PLC programming and knowledge of high-level language programming (SCL, ST)
· An independent and customer-oriented way of working
· Internationality and good knowledge of English
A diversified and interesting job, a great deal of creative freedom and personal responsibility, a motivated team and performance-related remuneration
Please send your complete application documents, stating your salary expectations and the earliest possible starting date, to our HR department under the keyword "Software Engineer". Mrs. Gabriele Grudno will be happy to answer any further questions you may have at phone no. 49 7451 902-168.
Mrs. Gabriele Grudno will be happy to answer any further questions you may have at phone no. 49 7451 902-168.
Normal application in writing - gladly by email.