• Highly flexible and modular (Zero Force Quick ChangeOver concept)
• User-centered eco-design to meet high ergonomic standards
• High reliability and cost-efficient measurements
TSIM - Test System Intelligent Machine performs different levels of functional tests on electronic devices and components at the end of the production line (EoL) to ensure correct functionality of the DUTs. Based on an innovative and smart design, this turnkey solution is prepared for flexible and dynamic production, using a standard interface and a quick and easy ChangeOver method*. The rapid exchange is key to reducing operating times, and thereby improving flow and machine availability.
• Zero Force Quick ChangeOver concept*
• Suitable to test all key technologies for electronics systems
• Fast and accurate identification of error sources
• Remote assistance using augmented reality goggles or tablet
• Auto diagnosis and validation of the system to ensure proper functionality and test repeatability
• Future-proof and adaptable to DUT needs with easy upgrade of functionalities
TSIM uses a standard interface that allows it to be used for different types of testing concepts. This test solution can be customized with different modules:
• PCB level – semi automatic and manual
• Complete device: semi-automatic and semi-automatic RF shield box
… and instrumentation, such as:
• Bus Interfaces: CAN, LIN, LVDS, BroadR-Reach, MOST150
• Multimeter, programmable power supply, RF generator and/or analyzer, etc.
TSIM was developed to meet the high standards of the automotive industry, which makes it also suitable for other industries, such as consumer and industrial electronics with the possibility of being customized for different types of products.
* Using the same base machine, Controlar Specific Product Fixtures can be easily and quickly replaced to create different test systems, improving standardization, maintenance and a fast return of investment.
Founded in 1995, CONTROLAR is a Portuguese company specialized in industrial automation and test systems with focus on the automotive industry. Initially dedicated to developing hardware and software for this industry, the company evolved rapidly and expanded its business to other areas of industry, thus opening the range of market actions in advanced industrial applications. The company has been experiencing a strong growth and sustainable expansion both nationally and internationally, supplying new products and services with excellent quality at a competitive price level. With over 240 employees, CONTROLAR holds production facilities in Portugal, Spain and Mexico and is represented in Malaysia and India.